Yes sir.
Yes sir.
[img]http://www.gifsoup.com/view7/2505516/brandon-phillips-dugout-dance-o.gif[/img]
White men were slaves long before black men were. So its not really that much of world history its just important to our nations history.
"Somebody may beat me, but they are going to have to bleed to do it." -Pre
I don't care what color he is...he was the furthest option on the ballot from Bush's bull Shiz..
...And if you ain't down with that, I got 2 words for ya....
Unbelievable...that just goes to show you WHY he is president.
Why should his skin color make this "the most important election in history"? I thought we are all equal...that shouldnt have anything to do with history.
"The democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work and give to those who would not." -Thomas Jefferson
[img]http://inlinethumb10.webshots.com/5577/2061259960091622927S425x425Q85.jpg[/img]
[img]http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_6s6CdLQRCP0/SREpSZXb99I/AAAAAAAAATU/3O3G-P2Jqkc/s400/tombstone.jpg[/img]
Palin is fine and everyone one here... regardless of political party... knows they would tap it or at least look at dirty pics of her
[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v664/MattMan7/redskins3.jpg[/img]
[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v664/MattMan7/6a00d83451ba6469e200e54f0eaffb8833-.gif[/img]
[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v664/MattMan7/unc1-1.jpg[/img]
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Milk3</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Palin is fine and everyone one here... regardless of political party... knows they would tap it or at least look at dirty pics of her </div></div>
Yep...
...And if you ain't down with that, I got 2 words for ya....
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Milk3</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Palin is fine and everyone one here... regardless of political party... knows they would tap it or at least look at dirty pics of her</div></div>
Damn straight.
Doesn't mean she isn't completely ignorant.
[I]I've been very lonely in my isolated tower of indecipherable speech. [/I]
here is my theory....i voted for mccain only because of the whole past of obama and all that crap about islam and muslim and all those ties to people i know it still scares me about all that stuff but that being aside...I HATE POLITICS!!!
we will see in 4 years from now where this great country is we may be riding high and everything might shake out to be ok who knows but i dont think so i think both men suck and neither will do sh*t i mean where is obama going to get all of this money to do all this great stuff...the money is not there and i just dont think either man was qualified to run the country i just dont see things getting any better i see it being the same and probably worse...i mean the economy is crap and could possibly be heading farther down anybody that does the stock market and reads charts can see that the dow has the potential to be heading down to 45oo points easily and that is scary obama will be facing some tough decisions within the first year and that will either make or break our country and who knows i may be wrong and he may be a good leader but i say we will find out within the first year
2006 Chick-Fil-A Bowl Champions
Hokies 24 Bulldogs 31
R.I.P. UgaVI 1999-2008
"Damn good dog!"
Bookmarks